|PERCIST 1.0||RECIST 1.1|
|Complete metabolic response (CMR)||- The target lesion shows absent FDG uptake.|
- The target lesion shows decreased SUV less than the liver SUV.
|- The disappearance of target lesions.|
- Any LN whether target or not must decrease in size to less than 10 mm (short axis).
|Partial metabolic response (PMR)||- ≥ 30% decrease or at least 8 SUV decrease between the most intense evaluable lesion on baseline study and the most intense lesion on follow up.|
- ≥ 8 SUV decrease in the target lesion.
- No new FDG avid lesions.
- No size increase ≥ 30% regarding the target and nontarget lesions.
|- ≥ 30% decrease in the sum of the diameter of the target lesions.|
|Stable metabolic response (SMR)||- Increase or decrease in the SUV of less than 30%||- No sufficient decrease in the size to be PMR or increase in the size to be PMD|
|Progressive metabolic disease (PMD)||- The target lesion shows an increase in SUV more than 30% or more than 8 SUVs.|
- Development of new lesions.
- Increase in size of target lesion by more than 30%
|- ≥ 20% increase in the sum of the diameter of the target lesions (taking the smallest sum as a reference) (at least 5 mm increase).|
- Newly developed lesions.